Cyber Security Awareness Program
Equip yourself with the necessary cyber security knowledge and skills to better protect your digital life.
Check-out is necessary but the course is free.
On this course, you’ll learn how to develop and use the necessary digital competences while exploring the steps you can take to protect your digital life. The course will improve your online safety in the context of the wider world, introducing concepts like malware, spear phishing, and identity theft. The course is supported by FWD Takaful.
- What is Cyber Security?
- How does Cyber Security Affect Me?
- How does Cyber Crime Occur?
- Who are the most Vulnerable to Cyber Crime?
- What are the different types of Cyber Attacks?
- Examples of Cyber Attacks
- What Should I Do to Protect Myself from Cyber Crime?
- What should I Do if I am a Victim of Cyber Crime?
Mada Rambu Perdhana is the CTO of Pointsnet. He has more than 10 years in ICT covering IT Security and Software Development in Banking, E-Commerce and Government Sectors. He has written several books on cyber security such as Harmless Hacking: Malware Analysis dan Vulnerability Development, Web Forensics: Incident Response and Computer Forensics for Web App, and GNU/Linux Stagos FSE (Forensic Suite Edition)